Health 2.0 Hawaii Chapter
We're excited to announce the inaugural event from our Hawaii Chapter focused on Online Care technologies. Many solutions have been introduced to the market recently, so we decided to bring together telemedicine pioneers, legislators, industry experts and users to discuss how to best shape Online Care.
This conference is an invite-only event and space is limited, so please register soon.
We’re happy to have distinguished speakers participate, including:
- Jay Sanders, MD, President & CEO, The Global Telemedicine Group, Founding Member and President Emeritus of the American Telemedicine Association and regarded by many as the “Father of Telemedicine”
- David C. Kibbe, MD, MBA, Senior Advisor, AAFP
- Senator Rosalyn H. Baker, Hawaii’s 5th Senatorial District
- Ronald Dixon, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- John Semmens, MD, Milliman, Inc.
- Physicians and patients who are using these technologies from leading Online Care providers
Wednesday, March 25th
Speaker Dinner for Invited Speakers Only
Thursday, March 26th
David C. Kibbe, MD, MBA, Senior Advisor, AAFP
Keynote: The Road Ahead for Telehealth
Jay Sanders, MD, President & CEO, The Global Telemedicine Group, Founding Member & President Emeritus of the American Telemedicine Association
The Landscape of Technologies
Matthew Holt and Indu Subaiya
Physician Users Panel
Peggy Latare, MD, Chief of Family Medicine, Hawaii Permanente Medical Group
Online Care – The Policy Perspective
H. Roger Netzer, MD, Chair, Hawaii Medical Board
Milliman Care Guidelines® for Online Care Encounters
John Semmens, MD, Milliman, Inc.
Online Care Case Studies
Mike Cheng, SVP, External Operations, HMSA
Shaping Online Care: Breakout Sessions
What's Next for Online Care?
Jay Sanders MD
Matthew Holt, Indu Subaiya and David C. Kibbe, MD, MBA